Open Air Events can range from village fetes to county shows and from local concerts for home grown talent to major events for internationally acclaimed performers
Whatever the venue, whether a village green or a sports stadium, the Fire Safety Strategy and the Emergency and Evacuation Plans play a vital and a critical role.
Paul Turnbull has a wide variety of experience in this field including
- Examination of Fire Risk Assessments to assess compliance with the requirements of the legislation;
- Examination of Fire Strategy documents to assess their suitability to meet the needs of the organisers and of those coming to enjoy the experience;
- Identifying and correcting shortfalls or failures within existing plans
- Providing Fire Risk Assessments for both 'front of house' on behalf of the venue management and 'back stage' on behalf of the Production Team;
- Involvement in the Multi-Agency Control Room for the duration of the event and throughout the dispersal period;
- Attending Multi-Agency Debriefs to provide feedback and to identify and implement any relevant learning outcomes.
|Registered Office: Southwold House, 66 Botley Road, Park Gate, Southampton, United Kingdom. Company Number: 07810000|