Fire Safety training is a requirement under the regulatory reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. All staff should be aware of how to prevent a fire occurring in the workplace and what to do in the event of a fire. This course is ideal for all staff who need a basic understanding of fire safety, their legal responsibilities and an awareness of how to use fire extinguishers.
Course duration 2 hours, including registration.
Who will it benefit?
This training course has been developed in response to the requirements of the Fire Safety Order and as such offers an array of vital information for new employees and those starting a new role within your company. It is also suitable for any employees requiring fire safety refresher training.
Candidates will develop:
- An awareness of fire risks and prevention methods;
- An understanding of evacuation procedures;
- An awareness of the purpose and use of different fire extinguishers;
The course content includes:
- The requirements of the Fire Safety Order;
- The principles of combustion and fire spread;
- Fire risk awareness and fire prevention methods;
- Information on evacuation procedures;
- How to choose and use different fire extinguishers.
Assessment and Certification
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Please note - there will be a maximum of 20 delegates per course
For more information or to make a booking, please contact our training department.
-By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Turnbull Fire Consultancy Ltd
32 Hazeleigh Avenue
Return to training main page
Registered Office: Southwold House, 66 Botley Road, Park Gate, Southampton, United Kingdom. Company Number: 07810000